Thursday, November 24, 2005

Actually I dun really know y I like yellow so much..yup, FYI yellow is my feveret color,heh..Dulu, I dun really like that color coz I am not into bright colors n it is not so-sesuai wif my skin-color,duh!

It s all started when my mom bought me a yellowish alas tilam n conforter mase mule2 msk UTM, n all my frens yg baru kenal tu buat assumptions yg "iman suke kaler kuning" than,lame2, I used to it n mule suke kaler kuning..now ...i am really into that color :P

I also got many yellow stuffs from all my frens, thanks to them yg membuatkan sy lebih suke kaler kuning,hehe...n to my syg too, he noes about it too..of coz :P

Lets take a look wif all my yellow stuffs yg ade kat bilik..



my 'yellowish' katil



this one i got from 'him' when we went to Danga Bay last month...tq syg..




this yellow stuff(left) is given by nardiani when she was in Bali last holiday n the yellow 'brooch-box' is given by my mama, from Korea if i'm not mistaken...i likee it..thanks Nad n Mama..



baju ni my syg bought for me when he was in cameron for Tranzz last december..huhu, kuning, sukeee...:)



ha, this teddy-bug my fren call it 'BuBu'..xtau nape, given by my syg too..



last but not least...this flowery-yellowish towel, given by Lin for my birthday present last two years..:P

that's all, wpun sket jee tp i tend to collect more yellow stuff,hehe..xnak kumpul, nak org bagi,huhu..:P hint everyone??*wink*

sebelum terlupee....i wanna wish to my little sister, Nur Ilham Bte Saiful Azhar a very Happy 16th Birhtday to U Sis...have a great 'birthday-celebration' wif him, ok...stay cute n i love u so mUch...Muahhhh!!!!

Happy 16th Birthday to U, Ham...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home